Phasor approach is powerful technique for visualization and analysis of lifetime
and spectral images. The spectra are mapped into a 2D plot according to their emission
maximum and spectral widths. Unmixing, segmentation and visualisation becomes easier.
This plugin is designed to analyze the spectral images by phasor approach. The unmixing
and segmentation is performed by visualization of spectral image by means of phasor
approach. Download the package and extract the zip file in the ImageJ plugin folder
: “X:\Program Files\ImageJ\plugins folder”. X is the drive where the ImageJ is installed.
If you restart ImageJ in the Plugins menu three “Phasor to image” and “Spectral
phasor” and “phasor unmix”will be added.
What is new 1.4 beta:
• Scale and origin is added to spectral phasor plots.
What is new 1.4:
• A bug is fixed for non-square region of intrests.
Inspired by Louis Wolf
• A feature is added to calculate the fractions of unmixed
• The possibility of unmixing of two components is added.
Inspired by Joanna Kwiatek
• A bug is fixed for non-square images.
Inspired by Dan Fu
• The possibility of making region of interests is more flexible
now; They can take any shapes.
Inspired by Arjen Bader
Spechron is a place for interacting and sharing the ideas and experiences in Bio-Imaging.If
you have any idea that can be turned into a ImageJ Plugin and you would like to
share it with other scientists, contact us.
We help you to generate the code and we publish it in a dedicated page under your
© Copyright Spechron 2013 . Designed by Hot